Go Back   Rotorway Owners Group > Rotorway Owners Forums - All registered users > RotorX Owners Forum

RotorX Owners Forum Intended for discussions of owning, flying and building of RotorX helicopters. Moderators: Ron Curry

Old September28th, 2023
Donating Member

David Corey is an unknown quantity at this point
Any News from the Factory?

Does anyone have information as to whether RotorX is still in business? Is there any way to contact them? I’ve received my group 1&2, but at this point, not able to reach anyone or get any updates.
Old September29th, 2023
Lifetime

homer bell is a splendid one to beholdhomer bell is a splendid one to beholdhomer bell is a splendid one to beholdhomer bell is a splendid one to beholdhomer bell is a splendid one to beholdhomer bell is a splendid one to beholdhomer bell is a splendid one to beholdhomer bell is a splendid one to behold
Re: Any News from the Factory?

I just posted something yesterday I think.
Old October1st, 2023
Lifetime

Orv Neisingh is a splendid one to beholdOrv Neisingh is a splendid one to beholdOrv Neisingh is a splendid one to beholdOrv Neisingh is a splendid one to beholdOrv Neisingh is a splendid one to beholdOrv Neisingh is a splendid one to beholdOrv Neisingh is a splendid one to beholdOrv Neisingh is a splendid one to behold

Kris and Robin have both turned in their keys and company phones, David Chow is no longer there, Tim Hostetler is no longer there, Stan and Kelli are no longer there. No one answers the phone so it is looking like it is just an empty building at this point.
[url]http://www.flywithorv.com[/url]
Cell 417-464-9999
Home 417-255-2203
Old October1st, 2023
Inner Circle Donating Member

john bell is on a distinguished road

I asked Don to send everyone (buyers) an email about the plans for the company, and the timing. Did anyone get an email?
Old October1st, 2023
Lifetime

homer bell is a splendid one to beholdhomer bell is a splendid one to beholdhomer bell is a splendid one to beholdhomer bell is a splendid one to beholdhomer bell is a splendid one to beholdhomer bell is a splendid one to beholdhomer bell is a splendid one to beholdhomer bell is a splendid one to behold

I just read a mail that apparently has been sent. Contains lots of BS , dreams of future greatness, and stuff like Jim Bede sent out in the day, for any of you old timers that know who Jim Bede is.
It is beyond me how they think they can take people’s money and then not deliver parts for months, even years , and expect sales to keep coming in. The aviation community is small word travels around and you can only talk BS for a short time until you’re found out.

News releases in the last several months contain so much BS , a high school freshman could see thru it. Was he hoping for a giant government contract to come in, I don’t know. The SPAC money has dried up. I think that was one of his hopes, but too late for that.
Old October3rd, 2023
New User

Jim Campbell is an unknown quantity at this point

The Aero-News Network has posted a story about current issues surrounding Rotor X... more to follow.

http://www.aero-news.net/index.cfm?d...e-031198a62b02
Old October3rd, 2023
Active User

Tim Morris is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Campbell View Post
The Aero-News Network has posted a story about current issues surrounding Rotor X... more to follow.

http://www.aero-news.net/index.cfm?d...e-031198a62b02
Thanks for posting.
Old October3rd, 2023
New User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Morris View Post
Thanks for posting.
I wish I had better news... but we're continuing to work on the story.
Old October5th, 2023
Inner Circle Donating Member

john bell is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by homer bell View Post
I just read a mail that apparently has been sent. Contains lots of BS , dreams of future greatness, and stuff like Jim Bede sent out in the day, for any of you old timers that know who Jim Bede is.
It is beyond me how they think they can take people’s money and then not deliver parts for months, even years , and expect sales to keep coming in. The aviation community is small word travels around and you can only talk BS for a short time until you’re found out.

News releases in the last several months contain so much BS , a high school freshman could see thru it. Was he hoping for a giant government contract to come in, I don’t know. The SPAC money has dried up. I think that was one of his hopes, but too late for that.
I think Homer hit the nail on the head here.
Old October19th, 2023
New User

Rotor X has filed for bankruptcy... more details to come... researching now.