Go Back   Rotorway Owners Group > Rotorway Owners Forums - All registered users > RotorX Owners Forum

RotorX Owners Forum Intended for discussions of owning, flying and building of RotorX helicopters. Moderators: Ron Curry

Old November13th, 2022
User

Larry Gerek is an unknown quantity at this point
Block heater?

It gets cold up here in Montana once in a while.😂.

Has anyone considered or added a block heater to reduce the shock and warm up time? 🤷*♂️
Old November19th, 2022
Non-Supporting Vendor

Al Behuncik is a jewel in the roughAl Behuncik is a jewel in the roughAl Behuncik is a jewel in the roughAl Behuncik is a jewel in the rough
Re: Block heater?

Hello Larry : I designed a block heater for the 162F many years ago and used these on several RotorWays . I just happen to have a customer engine on my bench yesterday that has one of my block heaters.
Also a glue on oil pan heater works very well on the bottom of the oil tank.
I took a couple of photo's of the installed block heater and can send it to you if you send me an email at al.behuncik@gmail.com