Go Back   Rotorway Owners Group > Rotorway Owners Forums - All registered users > RotorX Owners Forum

RotorX Owners Forum Intended for discussions of owning, flying and building of RotorX helicopters. Moderators: Ron Curry

Old September28th, 2021
Active User

Eric Anderson is an unknown quantity at this point
Rotorway/RotorX Dimensions?

When I take delivery of my kit I will be building in a small space (a half-sized t-hangar.) The published length from the RotorX website is 29.5 feet. That will only just barely fit. But the orientation of the rotor in the diagram is not aligned fore-aft. My space will not allow me to turn the rotor to shorten the total length. Can anyone tell me the total (worse case) length?

I got the answer from David Chow along with the UK Rotorway website which measures the length with the rotors oriented fore/aft. It is in fact 29.5 feet.

Last edited by Eric Anderson; September29th, 2021 at 06:14 PM.
Old October1st, 2021
Active User

Claude Laforest is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Rotorway/RotorX Dimensions?

Yes it is.