Go Back   Rotorway Owners Group > Other Forums and ROG Information - All registered users > News

News Admin only access

Old March16th, 2006
Administrator

Ron Curry is a name known to allRon Curry is a name known to allRon Curry is a name known to allRon Curry is a name known to allRon Curry is a name known to allRon Curry is a name known to all
ROG Downtime Wednesday

Many of you tried to access ROG on Wednesday 03/14 and 03/15 and could not. This is because ROG had a database crash. Fortunately, I do regular backups and I was able to restore the database but back to 3/14 only. About a days worth of posts are lost. Please repost if you find one of your posts is missing.

Big issue that I'm encountering is the need to upgrade the ROG Forum software to the latest version as there are incompatibilities with the current version and the new versions of mySQL that our web hosting company provides. I've been resisting because the current ROG Forum software is heavily patched to provide many of the features you all count on and it will be very time consuming to apply all these modifications to the new version of the software. It's got to be done though, and once I complete my T210 refurb and avionics install it's my next project.

Thank you all for your patience and for making ROG a great place to be!

Regards,
Ron