Go Back   Rotorway Owners Group > Other Forums and ROG Information - All registered users > News

News Admin only access

Old September14th, 2010
Administrator

Ron Curry is a name known to allRon Curry is a name known to allRon Curry is a name known to allRon Curry is a name known to allRon Curry is a name known to allRon Curry is a name known to all
Where has time gone!

Hi folks,
It's been a while since I updated this. My apologies. Rest assured I have been taking care of business though - maintaining the site, approving new users, paying the bills, etc. I log into ROG at least once a day. In any case, it's good to see there are still a lot of folks active in Rotorways despite the economy and I certainly appreciate those that come here to ROG. We remain the oldest (and arguably the best) Rotorway helicopter site on the Web.

WHATS COMING
Well, I've been promising a software update with a lot of nice features this year but it's quite an effort to install it while minimizing down time. As many of you know I retired from my job as Marketing Director for Intel Corp. and I've been working on a software company startup. That takes a lot of my time - like 12/7. Once we get this first product out the door I'll do the ROG update. Hopefully, that will be before end of the year.

All the best to all of you. Fly safe and be careful out there!

Ron Curry