Go Back   Rotorway Owners Group > Other Forums and ROG Information - All registered users > News

News Admin only access

Old June6th, 2008
Administrator

Ron Curry is a name known to allRon Curry is a name known to allRon Curry is a name known to allRon Curry is a name known to allRon Curry is a name known to allRon Curry is a name known to all
New Forum Software!!!!

I had intended to wait until September to do this upgrade but I wanted to get the blogs up and running since several active members have some cool articles to publish. So..... the new forum software is online. There are many new features such as blogs, photo albums, and others which I'll be describing in a series of posts after I take a breather. As always, please send bug reports to the admin (email address at the bottom of each page) or post them to the help forum.

Best regards,
Ron