Go Back   Rotorway Owners Group > Rotorway Owners Forums - All registered users > RotorX Owners Forum

RotorX Owners Forum Intended for discussions of owning, flying and building of RotorX helicopters. Moderators: Ron Curry

Old November6th, 2022
New User

Jack Stone is an unknown quantity at this point
New A600 Phoenix Builder

Hello all..my name is Jack Stone and I live in California. I am excited to start building, as I have my kit on order. Looking forward to all the expertise here.

As a side note, has anyone had any feedback on the real lead times for kit 1?

Thanks,

Jack
Old November6th, 2022
User

Blaine Asay is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: New A600 Phoenix Builder

I think they are still looking at about 6-7 months although they're trying to get it down.
Old November6th, 2022
User

Justin Lewis is an unknown quantity at this point

Welcome Jack!

At Jim's gathering, I asked Stan how long for new kit orders and he said it's still 6 months. Its been delayed in the past which is no surprise given the supply chain issues but he thinks the factory is getting more efficient and orders are back on track.
Old November7th, 2022
Donating Member

Sam Oliver is an unknown quantity at this point

Welcome Jack. I’d invite you to morph over to https://groups.io/g/RotorWayX . I’m new to the “groups” forum platform but it looks like it may grow sooner than later to replace this as a free forum that will focus on rotorway construction. It just started a few days ago and already has some good info and growing daily.

As far as your question of kit shipping, here is my status. Ordered and paid last January. Nine and a half months and still no group 1. They actually told me my group 1 is pretty much ready to go out the door, but it hasn’t yet. I wouldn’t put a lot of stock on the timelines coming from the factory. I talked to them last week and they told me they hope to be back on advertised timeline very soon. We’ll see. I’m sure they are suffering from our crappy economy, don’t know why they would be exempt. They tell me orders are picking up so no reason why the kits shouldn’t eventually make it out the door.
Old November7th, 2022
User

Viatcheslav Krassovsky is an unknown quantity at this point

Welcome Jack! I am in California as well, in Berkeley. I am almost done with my build. Feel free to reach out.
Old March23rd, 2023
New User

Terry Odum is an unknown quantity at this point

Try canceling that order !!!!
Been there done that, loss full amount of purchase back some years ago. Although not with rotorway. But the same thing is setting up here. You are behind the power curve with these money down terms.have seen this serval times in the past with experimental aircraft companies.
Really wanted another rotorway, but could not accept another loss, in a trust me agreement.
Very nice product, put the kits on the floor with a price tag and they will sell, take people's money and you will be out of business. Bankruptcy filed.
Best of luck to you guys, I really wish the best for Rotorx. If our country makes it through this current administration and rotorx takes the monkey off my back, I will buy another rotor x helicopter.
Chow
Old March31st, 2023
User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viatcheslav Krassovsky View Post
Welcome Jack! I am in California as well, in Berkeley. I am almost done with my build. Feel free to reach out.
Hi- just checking how you are coming with your build?
Old March31st, 2023
User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Stone View Post
Hello all..my name is Jack Stone and I live in California. I am excited to start building, as I have my kit on order. Looking forward to all the expertise here.

As a side note, has anyone had any feedback on the real lead times for kit 1?

Thanks,

Jack
Hi Jack- what is the latest on your kit?