View Single Post
Old September15th, 2022
User

Kenneth Page is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Reaching Out to New Builders Like Myself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javier Izquierdo View Post
Good evening all. I put my deposit down in early Nov of last year and received my group 1, including tail boom, last week. A couple of questions
First, my kit arrived with the straight landing gear. The prints in my documentation kit are correct but the construction manual and build video are for the old landing gear. Mounting the gear to the airframe looks straightforward but wanted to ask if the fore and aft mounting distances on the skids are the same as for the old landing gear.
Second, the build video makes a point of saying to make sure the skid with the insert is on the right. On mine they both have an insert and look the same. I assume this is just a simplification RW made for SC reasons.

One other question. Is this even the right forum to ask questions like this or should I reach out directly to RW?

I am building my kit at our place near Navasota, Texas, about an hour north of Houston.

Thanks!

Javier
Javier,

I am just down 105 from you in Montgomery in Lake Conroe. I have a turbo Talon that is currently in FL at Bob's, but I hope to have in in TX sometime in October, fingers crossed. We should get together and compare notes etc.

Tripp Page
936-494-5596