View Single Post
Old February8th, 2022
Active User

Mark Peterson has much to be proud ofMark Peterson has much to be proud ofMark Peterson has much to be proud ofMark Peterson has much to be proud ofMark Peterson has much to be proud ofMark Peterson has much to be proud ofMark Peterson has much to be proud ofMark Peterson has much to be proud of
RotorX Aircraft A600 Phoenix Turbo Helicopter

Hello All,

I will have a YouTube Video available this morning (after10:30am CST 02/08/2022) that will briefly highlight the A600 Phoenix. This should help keep you guys excited while waiting on the arrival of your kits. In addition, the video will also include the actual demo flight just before the new owner purchased this helicopter.

We are flying out of my home airport. We had full fuel, new owner left seat 210 pounds, CFI right seat 180 pounds. Elevation 75 feet and temp was low 40's F.

Note: This helicopter kit was actually produced by RotorWay Helicopter Mfg. Co. in 2018/2019. But it is very close in almost all details of what the RotorX A600 Phoenix will look like and the performance. It does have the ASET governor installed.

We start the new owner's primary flight training within a few weeks. I will also include more videos as he progresses through the flight training. Home base for this helicopter will be in Michigan. The link is below.

Enjoy!

YouTube Link:
https://youtu.be/JbiAyA7UlEU

Mark Peterson, CFI R/H
Foley, AL