View Single Post
Old October1st, 2023
Lifetime

homer bell is a splendid one to beholdhomer bell is a splendid one to beholdhomer bell is a splendid one to beholdhomer bell is a splendid one to beholdhomer bell is a splendid one to beholdhomer bell is a splendid one to beholdhomer bell is a splendid one to beholdhomer bell is a splendid one to behold
Re: Any News from the Factory?

I just read a mail that apparently has been sent. Contains lots of BS , dreams of future greatness, and stuff like Jim Bede sent out in the day, for any of you old timers that know who Jim Bede is.
It is beyond me how they think they can take people’s money and then not deliver parts for months, even years , and expect sales to keep coming in. The aviation community is small word travels around and you can only talk BS for a short time until you’re found out.

News releases in the last several months contain so much BS , a high school freshman could see thru it. Was he hoping for a giant government contract to come in, I don’t know. The SPAC money has dried up. I think that was one of his hopes, but too late for that.