Rotorway Owners Group

Rotorway Owners Group (http://www.rotorwayownersgroup.com/forums_c/index.php)
-   RotorX Owners Forum (http://www.rotorwayownersgroup.com/forums_c/forumdisplay.php?f=75)
-   -   RotorX website is down (http://www.rotorwayownersgroup.com/forums_c/showthread.php?t=11496)

Eric Anderson February12th, 2024 11:51 AM

Re: RotorX website is down

Honestly I think what killed him, in addition to being a poor manager, was the toy quad. I heard that the R&D and software design was very expensive.

Alex Minassian February13th, 2024 11:15 AM

So what’s the answer, just wait? Listen to more lies or sue?

Eric Anderson February13th, 2024 02:27 PM

It is possible that the answer to all three is “no”. Probably the best answer is what Homer has suggested and what Nick and others are doing, build anyway.

Alex Minassian February18th, 2024 08:05 AM

Love to build, but I was done over an year ago so I can’t do anything unless I get section 4.

Eric Anderson February18th, 2024 03:16 PM

Yep. Same.

john bell February27th, 2024 03:56 AM

Just curious to hear if anyone here has ever received a response from Chris Anderson, who is listed as “interim CEO” of RotorX. So far I’m zero for four attempts at contacting him at the email address given on the website.

Eric Anderson February27th, 2024 04:02 AM

He wrote me back with basically the statement from the website. Time..investors..yadayadayada.

john bell March2nd, 2024 10:00 AM

Is there anybody left who thinks this dead company will ever send another part out again? I've been a fool hoping they would. The complete silence and total lack of any comms whatsoever from them has finally convinced me there is no hope for this scam called RotorX.

Orv Neisingh March3rd, 2024 05:00 AM

No one in their right mind would invest in a company with so much debt, outstanding order commitments and bad publicity. When the contents of the factory are finally put up for auction, we need to see what is left and secure those jigs and templates.

Michael Daniel March17th, 2024 08:40 AM

Hello,

How does this impact Advance Tactics (located in Torrance, CA.) plan to build the ATRX-700 under the FAA's MOSAIC rule?

~Mike

john bell March17th, 2024 04:24 PM

Hi Michael - is that machine built off the Phoenix A-600 platform?

Eric Anderson March18th, 2024 05:52 AM

Although almost certainly the ATRX-700 is vaporware (as has been everything Don has touched). But if I am wrong, they are welcome to my Phoenix frame, body, windscreen, rotorhead and tailrotor, all assembled and ready for their first vict.., err, customer.

Alex Minassian March18th, 2024 07:59 AM

I will throw in mine fully assembled. May be they can build few engines and finish them. Got another email from Don, he says wait! I say B.S. If you look at the web site www.lightsporthelicopters.com, gets rejected by all the browsers. SO Advanced Tactics takes you to www.lightsporthelicopters.com, then broser fails.

Michael Daniel March18th, 2024 08:58 AM

Hi John,
Yes, it is. When I read about it six months ago I thought it would be fantastic to get into a ready to fly helicopter for under 190K, but after everything that has taken place pretty sure that isn't going to happen.

I reached out to Advanced Tactics and inquired if they would be at HAI this year in Anaheim (I live one town over) if so I was going to go check it out. They never got back to me.

If something does ever come about with this I can drive over to Torrance and see about a demo flight. I'm not holding my breath :-)

Eric Anderson March18th, 2024 09:06 AM

Take the test flight in Torrence. But let it be in a R22!